Features:6 qty 5v Powered USB 2.0 Ports1 qty 10/100 MBPS Ethernet PortThreaded power input for 12-48 VDC inputStrain Relief connection pointsIgnition Trigger: The ignition trigger can be wired to the ignition of the vehicle (or other 12V ignition source) to provide a timed power shut off to the connected peripherals after the vehicle has been turned off. When the vehicle ignition is switched to off, the RAM Tough-Hub continues to provide power to the connected peripherals for a pre set duration of time. This unique RAM feature keeps your connected devices powered for quick vehicle stops, avoiding any possible connectivity issues. The timed shut off can be preset for: 5, 15 and 45 minutes. Although the technical documentation does not mention this, we have confirmed with RAM that this device also supports a 24 volt ignition source.
- There is 1 x USB Port input that allows for an additional 4 USB devices to be connected to the host computing device.
- The RAM-234-HUB1U supports USB 2.0 speeds through it to the 4 usable ports.
- The RAM-234-HUB1U supports USB BC 1.2 to each of the ports @ a Maximum of 500mA per port (ie 15W maximum total if all 6 ports used at maximum 500mA)
- The RAM-234-HUB1U supports an Ethernet connection by way of USB to Ethernet conversion. The host computing device has to run a driver/software to interface to the device that is plugged into the RJ45.
- An example might be a Wi-Fi access point or a printer.
- The RAM-234-HUB1U will take a 12-48 Volt DC input